Had Sunday lunch on 17th march , thought it was average for that kind of place , we both had Cheese creme Brulea ' to start it was stone cold ? Hmm ! Lovely breads attentive service , portions small s usual at these places and offers , allways short on veg for me ! Sticky toffee pudding excelent , lovely coffee and game of scrabble in the lounge afterwards , Enjoyable but won't rush back !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Leeming House is one of the finest 4-star Lake District hotels offering luxury and comfort in beautiful surroundings. Set in 22 acres of beautiful grand gardens in the countryside of Cumbria, our 200 year old country house hotel offers breathtaking scenery and fine facilities. With direct access to the shores of Ullswater and a private fishing licence, this hotel is a popular choice for family holidays, business and weddings. Macdonald Hotels' Lake District location in Ullswater offers the perfect retreat whether you're on a romantic break away, a business trip or exploring the surrounding countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Macdonald Leeming House, Ullswater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Leeming House, Ullswater Hotel Penrith
- Macdonald Leeming Hotel Ullswater
- Macdonald Leeming Penrith