We've just stayed for a night at the Rampsbeck and not only received an upgraded room but the general service was impeccable. From the minute we arrived, staff were there to help and advise.
The food was simply outstanding and again service exemplary. If I had to make a criticism, I would say the main dining room lacked a little ambience at times however this shouldn't detract from the quality of your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opening August 2017. Formerly Rampsbeck Hotel, Another Place, The Lake is a hotel on the shores of Ullswater in the Lake District and is the first in a new collection of unique hotels from Another Place. The Lake is a relaxed, convivial hotel from where you can explore the great outdoors. It's a place for coming together round a table or fire pit, or for going it alone on a walk in the hills. It's for days spent splashing about in the lake before drying out on a sofa with a book. It's about the good things in life - having fun, eating well, letting go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Another Place, The Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rampsbeck Country Hotel
- Country Hotel House Rampsbeck
- Rampsbeck Country Penrith