We booked this hotel for 1 night as we had wanted to try one of the local restaurants that had been recommended to us (Hearth of the Ram -beautiful!) and it worked out at about £7 more than a taxi each way.
It's tucked away at one end of the high street so in a lovely quiet location and very pretty too. There is plenty of parking too.
The lady who checked us in was lovely and chatty and directed us to our room which was clean and simply done. It had everything you need for a 1 night stay, bed, shower, tv, iron.
We didn't get to use the pool etc as we didn't have enough time.
Overall, it's a good value, simple, pleasant hotel and I'd stay here again next time we visit the town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As you make your way up the sweeping drive in you will be greeted with a welcoming approach of flowers gardens and rockeries, seated terraces, cascading streams and pools. The hotel itself is Tudor in style and the entrance is modern and allows you to get a taste of what we have on offer. Set in the heart of Lancashire overlooking the Rossendale Valley. Quaint in its setting and modern in its internal decoration, our hotel is warm and friendly and situated perfectly for all your relaxation needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Old Mill Hotel, Ramsbottom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Mill Hotel And Leisure Club
- BEST WESTERN Old Mill Hotel, Ramsbottom Bury