Found this hotel on Tripadvisor and read the reviews. The hotel is set in between houses, the taxi driver from Bolton found it a bit hard to find.Outside perhaps needs a bit of loving care.
Lovely size of room (38), very clean but there was a funny smell that we could not find out what it was. Apart from that had a wonderful sleep, (a few doors opening and closing but that is usual I suppose), breakfast was wonderful - lovely and hot, I do think that they could serve a little bit later so people could have a bit of a lie in on a Sunday.
Did not use the pool or jacuzzi either but it was being used by a few outside people as well.
All in all a lovely hotel with very friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As you make your way up the sweeping drive in you will be greeted with a welcoming approach of flowers gardens and rockeries, seated terraces, cascading streams and pools. The hotel itself is Tudor in style and the entrance is modern and allows you to get a taste of what we have on offer. Set in the heart of Lancashire overlooking the Rossendale Valley. Quaint in its setting and modern in its internal decoration, our hotel is warm and friendly and situated perfectly for all your relaxation needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Best Western Old Mill Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Mill Hotel And Leisure Club
- Best Western Old Mill Hotel & Leisure Club Ramsbottom, Bury