Had a one night stay to watch the local cricket team and was really pleased with my room. I booked direct with Best Western on-ljne which was fuss free and efficient. I asked for a large room if possible and as it was quiet they gave me a family room which was very thoughtful. The room was room 4. It was spacious,light and spotless. The bed was very comfortable too. Nothing here not to like. I've uploaded a couple of pictures so you can see.
I didn't have the breakfast so I cant comment on that. The staff were friendly and efficient and the outside of the hotel was clean and tidy with plenty of parking.
If I'm up here again I'll stay here...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As you make your way up the sweeping drive in you will be greeted with a welcoming approach of flowers gardens and rockeries, seated terraces, cascading streams and pools. The hotel itself is Tudor in style and the entrance is modern and allows you to get a taste of what we have on offer. Set in the heart of Lancashire overlooking the Rossendale Valley. Quaint in its setting and modern in its internal decoration, our hotel is warm and friendly and situated perfectly for all your relaxation needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Best Western Old Mill Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Mill Hotel And Leisure Club
- Best Western Old Mill Hotel & Leisure Club Ramsbottom, Bury