“Fantastic”

The Hungry Duck
Ranked #1 of 46 Restaurants in Ramsbottom
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are an independent Bistro serving a modern, chef-driven menu. Head Chef Cassie Bond. Local & seasonal ingredients, great wine list & cocktails.
“Fantastic”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

we had a lovely family meal. Particularly love that you can order half portions off the adult menu for children.

Manchester
“Lovely food”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

we recently visited this family run restaurant in Ramsbottom on a Saturday evening for a family treat and we were certainly not let down.The service was attentive and the food excellent and we will visit again soon.During the day the Duck operates as a cafe but becomes a restaurant in the evening and operates on two floors, it is small but intimate with no fancy trimmings just great service and food to match. The menu is not extensive but includes a good choice of traditional food with a twist.
Its great to have another good quality restaurant in the area.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Outstanding quality and service”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

What a fantastic experience - I was with my family and we tried a variety of food on the extensive and exciting menu. I was even tempted to try the Ox Cheeks (not something I would normally try) and they were delicious.

We had a great time which was enhanced by the charming staff and the chef Andy even came out to ask how we had enjoyed the food.

I have been back at different times of the day and always had good service.
I am not surprised they have done so well in such a short time since opening - I think they have the balance just right!!!

• Visited June 2013
Bury
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I recently went to The Hungry Duck on a Saturday night. The food was amazing!!!!! The staff were very helpful, polite and efficient. I had the mackerel pâté and smoked salmon to start, followed by the duck. For dessert we shared the platter for two Mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm. I will definitely be going back and have recommended to all my family and friends.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Perfect breakfast!!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Great online website, that shows the menus and specials. Breakfast sounded great so decided to go this morning. Had 2 vegetarian breakfasts, reasonable price, great service. Would definitely recommend.