“Very good as usual”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Been going here for years and have never been let down. Foods always tasty and well presented. The staff are very friendly and are always smiling and go out of their way to make sure you have a good time. Recommend a visit to anyone.

6  Thank Tony G

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Have been here a few times with friends and family and always impressed by the service. The menu is great and caters well for both meat eaters and vegetarians alike. The portion sizes are good and I think value for money. I've never had a bad meal here and would definitely recommend a visit.

2  Thank clementine8
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Another visit to Eastern Eye after a few weeks was well worthwhile.
We arrived on a damp Thursday evening to be greeted by a smiling waiter who asked us to choose our table.
Pint of Cobra lager in hand I chose my 3 courses and was not disappointed.
Friendly banter with the waiter, another drink and well satisfied with the quality of the food, my other half drove me home.
Fantastic value at £9.95 - Eastern Eye cuisine excelled again !
And yes, we will be back.

2  Thank Curlew29
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Pre-booked a table for two for 7.00pm on a Thursday. Interior and décor were nothing outstanding but didn't let the place down either. Immediately ordered two pints of Cobra before studying the menus. Ordered 4 poppadoms with dips which were very tasty, so much so that we ran out of the onion dip which we'd been mixing with the others, but the waiter was quick to add more onion dip when asked.
Both starters arrived just as the poppadums were being finished, and the two main courses around twenty minutes later, both with pilau rice, one with Keema Naan.
Still room for a dessert however so topped everyhting off with 'Funky Pie', a biscuit crumb cup filled with vanilla ice cream and topped with toffee sauce and hazelnuts.
Appetites well and truly quashed, I asked for the bill which was presented along with the ubiquitous mints and wipes.
Pleasantly surprised at the £29.00 price and this is now the new first choice when it comes to eating out for an Indian.
Highly recommended.
Thoroughly recommended.

2  Thank boxinghris
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Super Indian food, great service and very friendly, great for families. I would definitely go again. x10/10

2  Thank Caroline B