“First ever Thai meal and it was great”
Review of The Spice Garden

The Spice Garden
Ranked #23 of 47 Restaurants in Ramsbottom
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I have never eaten Thai before so have nothing to compare with, but this was beautiful food with lovely service in clean pleasant surroundings. I will certainly visit again.

1  Thank bedspring

Reviewed February 3, 2013

My wife and I have visited this Resturant twice and we have never been disappointed. The standard of service has been exceptionally high and to detail. Whenever we need to know what they are using to make the dishes they are always happy to inform us when we asked. It's small but we prefer it that way because we can get our meals quickly and have attention quickly from the waitress anytime. It's also very friendly place especially with children. They do special discounted dishes on designated days of the week. It's situated well in the village and accessible close to M66. I would go there often as I can and so you can too!

1  Thank damianschofield
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Lovely little place good atmosphere. Food is exceptional. Very friendly & clean place. We enjoy it so much my partner has takeaways at least twice a week.

1  Thank Copper1711
Reviewed January 22, 2013

It's small and not as trendy as the other Thai in Ramsbottom, but feel the service is always great, the atmosphere more intimate and low key. The food is consistently good, even the take out.

1  Thank foodyjules
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We went to the Spice Garden in a party of 6 on 16th January. Small and cosy restaurant. Excellent friendly service. 5 of us had the set menu. We all enjoyed everything put in front of us and left nothing. One of our party is a vegetarian and they equally enjoyed their meal. Been to many Thai restaurants non better than this. great value for money. We will deffinately go back.

1  Thank pamofstockport