“Good but not exceptional”
Review of Buddha Lounge Ramsbottom - CLOSED

Buddha Lounge Ramsbottom
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Buddha Lounge Restaurant is nestled in the heart of Lancashire in the bustling market town of Ramsbottom. Fantastic for visitors as we are directly opposite the East Lancashire Steam Train Station.With tasty early bird offers,incredible menu offerings and a superb Sunday lunch menu, its a great place for everyone.
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Do not know if they were short-staffed but service was slow but food very good when it arrived. I made a reservation over the phone and it seemed to take them ages to find it on the computer. Not sure if some of the staff were new but some of them seemed a tad dizzy!

TheresaMiller, Operations Manager at Buddha Lounge Ramsbottom, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Dear Susanner_11,

Thank you for your feedback following your recent at Buddha Lounge in Ramsbottom.

I was disappointed to read that our service didn't live up to your expectations and I will be sure to pass your comments onto front house team members. We pride ourselves on great service and food as I am sure you can see from many of our TripAdvisor comments. However, we are currently developing and training new staff members, and performed to the best of our capabilities under the circumstances, please accept my sincere apologies.

Please do not let this be your lasting impression and I do hope you will come again and give us a second chance to deliver our quality product and service.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

the restaurant is very nice food very good service was all you can ask for we had two differant starters that was very nice but we had the shoulder of lamb yellow curry not to hot and very good we had cocktails as well very good veriaty

1  Thank thomas f
TheresaMiller, Operations Manager at Buddha Lounge Ramsbottom, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2013

Dear Thomas F,

Thank you for your recent visit at Buddha Lounge in Ramsbottom and I am so thankful that you have shared your experience in TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to know that you had thoroughly enjoyed your experience with us. I was pleased to read that you were impressed with our food offerings and the service from our front house team members, I was also pleased to know that you found our new cocktail menu offerings was to your liking. Thank you for your wonderful feedback.

We all sincerely appreciate you recommending us to the others. We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future when we can continue to provide you with the high quality service to which you always deserve.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We took our parents to the Budda Lounge for a gift. From walking in, nothing was too much trouble, sitting us at our table, drinks, food - all of it was no trouble at all and we never had to wait. The restaurant was full and busy but staff still rallied round pleasing everyone. Food is lovely. We will be returning and highly recommend this hidden gem to everyone.

Dear Paul H,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent visit at Buddha Lounge in Ramsbottom and thank you for sharing your experience in TripAdvisor. It was absolutely delightful to read that you and your parents so enjoyed your dining experience with us.

I am pleased that you encountered a warm and efficient welcome on your arrival to the restaurant, Amy has been made aware of your kind feedback.

I am pleased to found that you were impressed with the overall service. We are very fortunate to have our Executive Head Chef Toy Phumsri who leads our kitchen team to provide highest level of food service. I am also pleased to found that our front house team members had looked after you to make your experience enjoyable from the moment you walked in, you kind words have been shared with our Restaurant Supervisors Amy and Dan who had worked hard to provide such an impressive service.

We are passionate about providing quality service to all of our customers as we believe that a memorable experience starts with a team that is dedicated to doing all we can to enhance your time with us. I am pleased to find that we had exceeded your expectation.

We sincerely thank you for highlighting that you will recommend us to the others. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Please let us know when you plan to return, so that I may welcome you personally.

With kind regards,

Buddha Lounge Ltd

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Fantastic food & service at the Buddah Lounge in Ramsbottom this weekend. Looking forward to next week when I use my voucher

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank Melanie J
TheresaMiller, Operations Manager at Buddha Lounge Ramsbottom, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Dear Melanie J,

Thank you for your recent visit at Buddha Lounge in Ramsbottom and I was so thankful that you have shared your experience in TripAdvisor.

Thank you for joining us in our mailing list and enjoying our great offers to our customers. For this occasion of our £35 Love Buddha Voucher, I was very pleased to know that you found the service of our front house team members and our food offerings to be equally fantastic. I can assure you that your kind words have been circulated with the team.

Meanwhile we all sincerely appreciate you recommending us to the others and thank you for highlighting that you would return. We look forward to welcoming you back next week.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Have been to the Buddha Lounge a number of times and at first it was excellent and then seemed to over stretch itself and lost something in the food quality and ambience but visited this week and it was again first class offering a range of great food at a reasonably good price with great service and an enjoyable experience for both of us.

Good food at a variety of offers and great value for money mean the venue if affordable, a great venue for an evening out and of course a culinary delight. Thanks Guys.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Dear Dawn_stringer,

Thank you for returning at Buddha Lounge in Ramsbottom, it was our pleasure to be able to look after you.

I am so thankful that you have shared your experience in TripAdvisor. I was so delighted to know that you enjoyed every aspect of the restaurant and I was especially thrilled to find that you found our food offerings and our front house team members to be first class service.

Our team work hard to deliver high standards of hospitality at all times and I am pleased that on this occasion there was no exception. Your wonderful feedback have been shared with the whole team.

The team in the Buddha Lounge are always happy to offer a friendly and efficient service and we certainly look forward to having that opportunity to welcome you back again in the near future.