“Went there on new years eve”
Review of Buddha Lounge Ramsbottom - CLOSED

Buddha Lounge Ramsbottom
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Buddha Lounge Restaurant is nestled in the heart of Lancashire in the bustling market town of Ramsbottom. Fantastic for visitors as we are directly opposite the East Lancashire Steam Train Station.With tasty early bird offers,incredible menu offerings and a superb Sunday lunch menu, its a great place for everyone.
Reviewed January 25, 2013

the food in the buddah lounge is always excellent, never been disappointed once. My husband and I chose from an inclusive menu and we got lots of food for our money which we able to have packaged and took home as it was too much. we went with our son and his girlfriend and had a lovely time, there was a singer on as it was new years eve, the staff are very friendly and attentive, will definately go back

1  Thank susieb33
Buddha L, General Manager at Buddha Lounge Ramsbottom, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent comments of the Buddha Lounge, Ramsbottom. I was pleased to read that you have never had a bad experience with us and that your food is always excellent. I was also pleased to hear that our service was both friendly and attentive. I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to The Buddha Lounge very soon.

Regards
Dominic Wood
Buddha Lounge Ltd

Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

I used to always have the chicken and cashew nut but ordered it recently and it was completely different and not very nice at all!! The Massamam is always good however they have changed this recently to a leg of lamb (with bone included) with the yummy sauce but no potatoes or veg in the sauce?! Very disappointing and very awkward to eat! Up until early 2012 I would have said this restaurant was excellent and would go for all my friends birthdays and any excuse and not mind paying the premium prices due to the quality of food. Now, I would consider going other places as an alternative although I have rated this restaurant very good overall.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent comments on your experience at The Buddha Lounge, Ramsbottom. I was sorry to hear that our Chicken and Cashew nut dish was not to your liking and had changed from what you have had in the past. We offer two variations of Chicken and Cashew Nut here at the Buddha Lounge , ,the Cantonese style and the Thai style. The latter of which is lightly spiced ,fried and has more flavour than the Cantonese version which is a more subtle,plainer dish.Side by side the dishes do differ in taste considerably so I do hope this may shed some light on the issue for you. I sincerely hope we can welcome you back and have the opportunity to prepare your preferred style on your next visit. With regards to Our Massaman we have now opted for a Lamb shank cut as it has more flavour on the bone than off. Onions and potatoes should always be present so I must apologise for them not being in the sauce.

I have recently returned as General Manager for the Buddha Lounge group this week after having originally opening the venue back in October 2008. I can assure you that the full operation of Ramsbottom is my first priority and I welcome any comments my customers have whether positive or negative.

I thank you again for your comments and do hope you will consider trying us again in the near future.

Kind Regards

Dominic Wood
Buddha Lounge Ltd

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Slow service food average,no customer orientated like fast food in out next seating . the prices u paid better jimmy Oliver restaurant first and last time

Reviewed January 7, 2013

The food here is really good and well presented with an extensive menu, the only problem is what to pick. The place has a nice warm atmosphere with really friendly staff

1  Thank Giveup52
Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

Been here a few times over the years and had some great meals. Last time upon arrival we were told to go and wait in the 'Scott's bar' and felt like we had landed in a club! The head waitress downstairs was unwelcoming and even had here coat on when showing us to the table! Food getting pricey for what you get. I Get the impression it's all about getting as much money as they can out of you and get no customer service in return. Wouldn't return again.