4,968 results
All reviews two double beds the main hotel courtyard room golf break spa treatments great facilities evening meal lovely hotel lovely grounds relaxing break leisure facilities redmonds restaurant steam room night break changing rooms driving range food was lovely
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at Carden Park to celebrate my husbands 80th birthday. There were 20 of us in our party and we were looked after brilliantly by Mark Rogers who did everything he could to make sure everything went smoothly with our evening dining experience. Our Garden Suite room was sheer luxury with a wonderfully comfortable bed and fabulous bathroom. Good food and comfortable lounge areas mean that you can relax whilst the more energetic can play golf and swim and partake in all the numerous sporting attractions on offer. Will definitely visit again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

If you have never stayed here and are worried of the unknown dont be. This hotel is fab it looks amazing on the outside and it's just as amazing on the inside. My favourite part was the spa massage it was brilliant.

I had a relaxing sleepy one and I was in bed by 11 loved it! The 2 ladies were really nice and welcoming. The spa was nice lovely steam room and sauna very clean .All the staff were lovely and friendly. Our room was really big and so clean. I will 100% be coming back and recommending to the family!

Only thing I would say is if you order any room service pay the lovely staff at your room as I didnt I didn't know they took payment at the room. I felt bad knowing this after I had left!! My package was included so I wasnt told.

Overall fab place

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2019

We stayed here for a one night spa break in September 2018. We chose the Sunday spa break for two package which included an evening meal, one night stay, breakfast and two treatments each. We had received vouchers as a gift, and so used those as payment.

On arrival, we checked in and made our way to the courtyard room. The room was nice, small and fine for our spa break.

We had a spa treatment booked for the day of arrival and the spa facilities were excellent. The environment was relaxing, and the staff were great. We then made use of the pool and sauna/steam room facilities and these were again excellent.

For the evening meal, two courses were included in one of the restaurants, however this was fully booked so we were accommodated in the second restaurant. This actually suited us better, so was not a problem.

The following morning we had our second treatment booked. We checked out of the room after breakfast, which was buffet style. Even with arriving close to breakfast finishing, there was still a wide choice and all options were available.

The second treatment was as enjoyable as the first. We did book a double room, but this was unavailable on arrival, which wasn't a problem.

Overall we enjoyed the spa break, and would definitely visit again for the facilities.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2019

We stayed for 2 nights recently, this is our second time at the hotel, we had an estate view room which was nicely furnished and had a lovely far reaching view although very small (not like the picture on their website). The room was on the whole clean but some areas could have done with a little more attention as could the corridors as they looked liked they needed a thorough vacuum. The hotel did appear short on housekeeping staff as the room was not serviced until later in the afternoon so not ideal as most hotels seem to do this whilst you go for breakfast or in the morning. We had a few other issues but after speaking to the relevant staff we were happy with how these were resolved. The staff on the whole at the hotel are lovely and very warm and welcoming.
Would we stay here again? well yes we would but probably just for bed and breakfast as the breakfast was very acceptable but we would not have an evening meal there as this was disappointing. We have given a rating of average as the stay was just average and the next option was very good which unfortunately our stay was not on this occasion.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

First time at Carden park with my sister for a Spa weekend, absolutely perfect, great food, lovely rooms and communal areas. Excellent treatments and I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel. I am sure I will be back.

Date of stay: March 2019