“good craft activities/range of candles”
Review of Cheshire Workshops

Cheshire Workshops
More attraction details
Owner description: A visitor attraction with gift shops, cafe and craft activities for all ages including candle making ceramic model painting Badge and key ring making Sand bottle filling Free ice cream throughout month of June with all activity packages purchased. (Yellow green and blue tickets)
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I went with my wife and was thinking in my mind that we can buy some nice fragrances candles and take part in candle making workshop.

I wanted to take part in candle making but it was a very basic exercise for kids ,also it will be nice if they can put a video clip on candle making on a good projector in the area where kids are doing the candle making activity for other people waiting there to watch the video.

Overall a good experience with lots of different range of home decoration candles and other items but I must say the prices are expensive as compared to other high-street shops.

I will recommend them to put certain items for offers like 3 for 2 etc. The quality and range of different colours is available and lots of good activities which are affordable for kids, a great day out if you go with kids, toilets and plus nice cafe for food is available.

Good views and scenery , we spent sometime outdoor enjoyed the snow in hills and took some pictures as well.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Kids really enjoyed making their triple twist candles, plus other craft activities, then a good play in the outdoors play area whilst we watched them from the excellent cafe!

1  Thank Alex P