“Quirky Cafe”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Quirky Cafe”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

What a lovely place to have a coffee and cake, light lunch, or cream tea. The surroundings are totally different form the bog standard High Street chains. A nice place to visit after a brisk walk along the seafront. Homemade food and beverages all presented nicely. Shear joy.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank veronica s

Hastings, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb place to go for tea and cakes”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I visited this wonderful cafe with my Aunt recently for the first time and found we had discovered a real gem. We both had tea and I managed to restrain myself by having a delicious scone with jam whilst my Aunt enjoyed a large homemade coffee meringue served with cream.
As well as teas and coffees, the cafe serves a wide range of sandwiches, quiches and various other goodies. We were made to feel very welcome and will definitely return.

• Visited January 2013