I had a disappointing experience at the Tortworth having booked a one night stay with BookaSpa. The spa facilities are very basic - the pool is naturally for all guests of the large hotel. When we stayed there were two weddings on so it meant the pool was extremely busy with guests, leisure club members as well as spa break customers. There were no poolside or post- treatment relaxation areas. Therefore the only place to relax was in the bar area of the hotel.
The spa staff were very helpful and accommodating after the treatment times on our confirmation from BookaSpa differed to their appointment records.
I would not recommend the Tortworth Four Pillars for a spa break or a booking with the hotel through BookaSpa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This magnificent Cotswolds country house hotel is situated in a stunning South Gloucestershire location, conveniently near to Bristol. A grade II* listed Victorian mansion, De Vere Tortworth Court offers all the grandeur of an elegant Cotswold's hotel alongside the hotel facilities of a premier four star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your De Vere Tortworth Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tortworth Court 4 Pillars Hotel
- Court Hotel Tortworth
- Tortworth Court Hotel
- De Vere Tortworth Court Gloucestershire