The façade of the building is breathtakingingly beautiful as are the gardens, views and guest spaces. We stayed in a connoisseur room which unfortunately we found rather mediocre although the room was clean and the bed soft and bouncy. To our discomfort the floorboards above our room were very creaky which disturbed us considerably. The toiletries, bottled water and complementary wine which were refreshed daily were appreciated. The robes and towels were soft and fluffy as you would expect and the daily room housekeeping was good with fresh towels daily. The hotel has a lovely pool and sauna which we made use of. The staff were unobtrusive and polite. We stayed on a three night half board basis and the food was excellent. Overall we feel we had very good value for money and had we not wanted to move on would have considered staying on longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This magnificent Cotswolds country house hotel is situated in a stunning South Gloucestershire location, conveniently near to Bristol. A grade II* listed Victorian mansion, De Vere Tortworth Estate offers all the grandeur of an elegant Cotswold's hotel alongside the hotel facilities of a premier four star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your De Vere Tortworth Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tortworth Court 4 Pillars Hotel
- Court Hotel Tortworth
- Tortworth Court Hotel
- De Vere Tortworth Estate Gloucestershire