A large hotel, where your still made to feel special, I am gluten free and dairy free and never felt like a freak! fantastic food especially the seafood, loved the hotel though it is sprawling ( I would recommend booking in and asking which carpark is available? elm ash etc as can park outside your room instead of carrying bags a long way)No real negatives as we had a fantastic couple of days in a lovely friendly atmosphere, only minor negative was somebody talking loudly in corridor at 04.15. great hotel, central for exploring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This magnificent Cotswolds country house hotel is situated in a stunning South Gloucestershire location, conveniently near to Bristol. A grade II* listed Victorian mansion, De Vere Tortworth Court offers all the grandeur of an elegant Cotswold's hotel alongside the hotel facilities of a premier four star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your De Vere Tortworth Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tortworth Court 4 Pillars Hotel
- Court Hotel Tortworth
- Tortworth Court Hotel
- De Vere Tortworth Court Gloucestershire