We found this hotel on the web and took advantage of a wonderful Sunday package that included cream tea, supper and breakfast.
This hotel is gorgeous. Our room was clean spacious and comfortable. Hot tub and a swim after tea in the Atrium...what could be better?
Our dinner in the restaurant was very good, well presented. if I have any complaint it was that the waitress was unable to answer any questions about the different choices on the menu. She did not know what was served with the duck, and did not offer to find out. I ordered it anyway and it was delicious.
The desk staff were courteous and helpful. i wanted to get a photograph of the organerie from a higher position and when I explained this a kind young lady, Charlotte, took me upstairs and opened a room so that I could get the photo I wanted. Now that is good service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This magnificent Cotswolds country house hotel is situated in a stunning South Gloucestershire location, conveniently near to Bristol. A grade II* listed Victorian mansion, De Vere Tortworth Court offers all the grandeur of an elegant Cotswold's hotel alongside the hotel facilities of a premier four star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your De Vere Tortworth Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tortworth Court 4 Pillars Hotel
- Court Hotel Tortworth
- Tortworth Court Hotel
- De Vere Tortworth Court Gloucestershire