We stayed here for two nights in mid-February. We have been before but this was our first visit for a couple of years The hotel is easy to find and in a good location close to the M5. It is in lovely grounds and the main building is very attractive. We stayed in a standard room which was clean and well equipped but it was quite a walk to the main building along a maze of corridors. Members of staff were efficient and polite. There was a good choice of food at breakfast. However, the breakfast is buffet style and we found that the "hot" food was not always very warm. We used the spa facilities which are well maintained but the pool is quite small and was busy. We've always been more than satisfied with Tortworth and we will visit again. We would recommend for both business and leisure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This magnificent Cotswolds country house hotel is situated in a stunning South Gloucestershire location, conveniently near to Bristol. A grade II* listed Victorian mansion, De Vere Tortworth Estate offers all the grandeur of an elegant Cotswold's hotel alongside the hotel facilities of a premier four star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your De Vere Tortworth Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tortworth Court 4 Pillars Hotel
- Court Hotel Tortworth
- Tortworth Court Hotel
- De Vere Tortworth Estate Gloucestershire