Just come back from a one night stay with my other half to celebrate her birthday. Hotel wasn't too far off the motorway and is visually impressive on driving up the drive. reception booking in was quick and efficient and we were given a room in the main hotel, which was small, but tastefully decorated, with an enormously high ceiling!
The gym facilities were small, but as expected for a hotel and the 'wet' facilities such as pool, hot tub, steam room and sauna all working.
Evening meal in the main restaurant was very well presented by attentive staff. The liver on the menu was very tender and well worth the extra cost.
The following morning, breakfast was a wide choice of the usual: continental and or full English.
All in all a very pleasant one night break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This magnificent Cotswolds country house hotel is situated in a stunning South Gloucestershire location, conveniently near to Bristol. A grade II* listed Victorian mansion, De Vere Tortworth Court offers all the grandeur of an elegant Cotswold's hotel alongside the hotel facilities of a premier four star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your De Vere Tortworth Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tortworth Court 4 Pillars Hotel
- Court Hotel Tortworth
- Tortworth Court Hotel
- De Vere Tortworth Court Gloucestershire