We have just spent 2 lovely days at Tortworth Ct. Hotel. We have no complaints, the room (53) the food, service & facilities were all excellent. All the staff that we dealt with were helpful & friendly. The pool & spa facilities are lovely. Our food was superb & we didn't feel the need to spend a fortune on "extras" (Although we spent a few ££'s on a bottle of fizz) . We took the Autumn break which was £226 for the 2 of us including Dinner bed & breakfast & use of all facilities. We were lucky enough to get a comp. upgrade to the room, maybe this is because we booked the same day as we arrived! We will certainly be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This magnificent Cotswolds country house hotel is situated in a stunning South Gloucestershire location, conveniently near to Bristol. A grade II* listed Victorian mansion, De Vere Tortworth Court offers all the grandeur of an elegant Cotswold's hotel alongside the hotel facilities of a premier four star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your De Vere Tortworth Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tortworth Court 4 Pillars Hotel
- Court Hotel Tortworth
- Tortworth Court Hotel
- De Vere Tortworth Court Gloucestershire