Menu rarely changed; bland food served in a library. Dust caused me and many others to suffer with a running nose whenever in there.
Bedroom was unpleasantly hot even with heating off and windows open.
Had to queue for 15 minutes in bar to pay £7.90 for a large vodka and tonic.
They tried to overcharge me £150 by charging for evening meals when I paid for half board, and didnt even apologise.
Place looks nice from outside and breakfasts were good but otherwise ghastly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This magnificent Cotswolds country house hotel is situated in a stunning South Gloucestershire location, conveniently near to Bristol. A grade II* listed Victorian mansion, De Vere Tortworth Estate offers all the grandeur of an elegant Cotswold's hotel alongside the hotel facilities of a premier four star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your De Vere Tortworth Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tortworth Court 4 Pillars Hotel
- Court Hotel Tortworth
- Tortworth Court Hotel
- De Vere Tortworth Estate Gloucestershire