Having seen the banal responses from the manager to any kind of negative review I should have known that this hotel cares little for customer satisfaction
I complained about my stay in a 134 a night room. It was not clean. The bathroom had dead flies and empty product bottles. The restaurant at breakfast was also dirty. We were seated by the fireplace and there were chips on the floor from the night before (one can only hope!)
A manager took my contact details. Nothing. Called reception no call back. Hence this review. I expect I'll also receive only a cursory hope you'll return blah blah. Never.. not at those prices and standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish 4 star hotel - stunning timber beams blend with contemporary artwork and stone flagged floors adorned by brightly coloured feature rugs. With an easy to reach location - just off the M4/M5 - and within the borders of Bristol City centre. Our hotel offers a home away from home thanks to all the small details we offer - luxury bedding, ESPA toiletries, in-room capsule coffee machines, exquisite dining in our AA Rosette restaurant and award winning service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Aztec Hotel & Spa Bristol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bristol Aztec Hotel Bristol
- Bristol Aztec Hotel And Spa
- Aztec Hotel Bristol
- Aztec Bristol Hotel