Aztec Hotel & Spa Bristol
  • Restaurant
$109
$98
  • Pool
Travelodge Bristol Filton Hotel(Bristol)(Great Value!)
$47
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
$150
$78
$111
$74
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Bristol Cribbs Causeway(Cribbs Causeway)(Great Value!)
$49
Travelodge
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,060 results
All reviewsgirls nightbusiness parkshire hotelscoffee machinefresh milk in the fridgelittle touchesbusiness tripchanging roomslovely hotellovely touchbar areaevening mealcar parkrestaurant managersteam roomaztec westfollowing morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We visited for a local family meal, very nice look and feel.

The food was OK, with a good choice, but was way overpriced obviously aimed at visiting executives with generous expense accounts.

I may well return, but I would hope I had the expense account to cover it as my funds were depleted by £170.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
ShireHotels, Chris Hill - General Manager at Aztec Hotel & Spa Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Thank you for your feedback from your recent meal. Our menus and prices are designed to suit everyone with main course dishes starting from as little as £12.50 and a glass of wine from £3.40. I do fully agree, the Long Island Iced Tea pricing is incorrect. I will contact you directly to organise a cocktail refund.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for a couple of nights and found it to be very good indeed.
Receptionist was very attentive and efficient.
Room was lovely, very nicely appointed and bathroom very well stocked with gels and shampoo etc.
Hotel was very peaceful, enabling a good nights sleep.
Breakfast - again this was up to the standard expected of a Shire Hotel - a very good assortment of fruit, ceriel and full English Breakfast.
Pow Point for this hotel was quite a simple - but very important one - on turning the television on I found that there was a safety moment which included everything you might need to know in case of a fire. I found this to be very informative, and although not needed as we all slept safely in our beds, a good point for other hotels to follow. Well Done the Aztec.

Room Tip: my room was near the lift, but I never heard it, I think any room in this hotel will be a good one. Sometimes it depends on the occupants - not the room!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your comprehensive review, I am pleased that you had such a great experience with us and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Coming back to work in Bristol....I choose the Aztec hotel because I spent a few months living there and it was a great hotel. Today...checking in..not much has changed. It is a nice hotel...decent food...and good service. I enjoyed the stay.

They should consider the price...they are are expensive relative to other comparable places in the area.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your recent review, I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us again. I have noted your point regarding price, please be assured we do monitor our prices to ensure we remain competitive in the local market place.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Stayed there accompanying my husband during a business trip. The Hotel is conveniently located close to the railways station, the airport and the M4/M5. Rooms are a bit dated and quite small : cannot open the wardrobe and the room/bathroom door at the same time ! bathroom really tired, with the sadly not clean enough curtain for the shower. However the hotel has a nice atmosphere, the staff is friendly and the SPA/GYM is not too bad at all. Far away from the centre ( despite the reception assured me it would take only 10 minutes...it took 40 minutes to get down to the docks and £ 23 by taxi), if you are visiting RR or Airbus facilities is perfect. Breakfast buffet decent.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
ShireHotels, Chris Hill - General Manager at Aztec Hotel & Spa Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We have recently refurbished some of our older rooms and plans are in place to update more throughout 2013. If you do stay with us again, please contact me in advance and I will ensure you are allocated one of our recently refurbished rooms. My apologies for the incorrect information given to you by reception, and assure that this has been raised with our Reception Team. I hope these factors did not surpass the positive aspects of your stay and I hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Great time pm into jacuzzi, steam room, swim then v nice meal good stuff if you want 2 unwind 4 a weekend. Staff attentive, good food, great breakfasts, rooms being upgraded.....but truly the spa was great to relax!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

“Chris says “Thank you!” for such a fantastic all round review! I will ensure your great comments are passed onto the team and hope to welcome you back soon.