“A B&B that's hard to beat”

Crossover House Almondsbury
Crossover House Almondsbury
Ranked #1 of 3 Almondsbury B&B and Inns
Exeter, United Kingdom
“A B&B that's hard to beat”
Reviewed February 9, 2011

After struggling to find a B&B in Bristol, I was overjoyed to find this little haven. I’m currently undertaking an MSc based at the University of the West of England and I needed to find somewhere within easy reach of UWE that didn’t mean I had to fight through the Bristol traffic everyday. After trawling the internet, I came across Crossover House and gave it a go – and I’ve been back again and again. The reception has never been anything but friendly and completely accommodating (even when I book the wrong days!). Both the continental and full-English breakfasts are lovely, the rooms are newly decorated, welcoming and clean. I always have a great sleep, due to both the very comfortable beds and the extremely quiet village. Of an evening it’s easy to get into the city centre for entertainment or dinner, or there’s always the choice of a nice meal at the Bowl Inn in Almondsbury village itself. I’ve recommended this to friends and family alike.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 13, 2010

Owners treated me really well, even though I was late arriving and early leaving, wifi, sky etc, really quiet (which I'm a stickler for) and Almondsbury is very easy to get to from M5!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Greenbush, maine, usa
Reviewed October 27, 2010

Tucked in the hidden village of Lower Almoundsbury is Snow White's cottage. Beautiful house, gorgeous garden. Hostess was friendly and welcoming, accepting our invitation to sit with us at breakfast and had such a nice conversation we did not want to leave. Only wish we had stayed longer.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 22, 2010

We stayed one night and had a lovely time. Beautiful big clean room with fully equiped ensuite power shower, flat screen tv and wireless internet. Lovely breakfast in the morning. The owners are very friendly, welcoming and helpful. We felt relaxed and at home as soon as we arrived. We have no hesitation in recommending Crossover house.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
GlengormleyNI
Reviewed August 6, 2010

We stayed at the Crossover B&B en route between Cornwall and Liverpool as Bristol is approx halfway. The B&B is just off the M5 in the pretty village of Almondsbury, just to the north of Bristol. The rooms were clean and comfortable and had Sky TV. Owners were very friendly and helpful. A very good continental breakfast was included with a cooked breakfast £5 extra but we were more than satisfied with the variety of yoghurts, cereals, fruit and croissants available. B&B is within short walking distance to village pub which had a good range of evening meals. I would definitely use this B&B again if I was making a stop near Bristol.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank Cruesman
Also consider these accommodations in or near Almondsbury
Aztec Hotel & Spa Bristol
Almondsbury Interchange Hotel
Berwick Lodge
Berwick Lodge
#1 of 1 in Hallen

Been to Crossover House Almondsbury? Share your experiences!