“Heaven on Earth”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Stable oak

view from the hallway into the open plan kitchen lounge area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
view from the hallway into the open plan kitchen lounge area
Alpaca walking
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

carole196...
Kent, United Kingdom
“Heaven on Earth”
Reviewed December 29, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

This little gem is the absolute best. I booked for a week and stayed for two. I would've stayed longer but they were booked.
Mick and Laurain are two of the nicest people on the planet.
If you want rest and relaxation this is the place. If you want somewhere nice to come back to after sight seeing this is the place.
I live locally but will still book a week here

Date of stay: September 2017
Management Response
Jan 20, 2018
Thank you, Carole, it was more than a pleasure to have you stay and your dogs.
Reviewed August 1, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Date of stay: July 2017
matchbox2...
Lower Austria, Austria
“I justed loved to stay there!”
Reviewed April 15, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I just love the place! You can find everything you need. The cottage is clean and fine and furnished perfectly and stylish.
I like to see the animals (and talk to them! :-) ): two horses, two alpacas, two black pigs, some chicken and ducks and goose and some dogs.
But most of all I like Laurain and Mick, They are friendly and helpful, have a fine sense of humour and have always time for a little chat.

All in all I can say: I will come back again!

Ursula Marihart

Date of stay: April 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Apr 17, 2017
Thank you Ursula so much for your wonderful review Mick and I are so glad you enjoy your stay with us and we really look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, Tripadvisor helps travelers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.