“Dinner”

Latte & Miele
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We had an excellent meal at Latte & Miele yesterday evening, on the spur of the moment, we only live a few doors away. We both had one of the specials for the day, a pan fried fillet steak, delicious sauce, with a variety of vegatables. Good house red. All round good experience.

1  Thank FPHH

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We found this place online and decided to try it last week. The atmosphere in the restaurant is relaxed. Our waitress was very helpful and at one moment she even asked the chef to come and explain few things on the menu. The food arrived promptly. Everything was super delicious and looked beautiful too! Highly recommended if you are in Wye!

2  Thank O_St75
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We happened on this whilst staying locally . I do not think I have been to restaurant where I have been so well attended . It is a Bistro and does not pupport to be anything other . The food was delightful and the attention given by the staff was exceptional . All specials were carefully explained as was the wine list . Could not have asked for anything more and whatsmore itwas not extortianate .

3  Thank Stuart H
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I invited my friend for coffee and It was extremely busy we were going to eat as well but after 20 minuets of waiting for them to take our order we decided to leave with having just had coffee.I have been here before and it was fantastic the staff are so lovely. I think they might have been short staffed.The food is lovely but I will say sometimes you might have to wait a while.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

A good cappuccino and a really tasty vegetable frittata. The ice cream was good too. Reasonably priced and the staff were pleasant. It was quiet as I'd missed the Sunday brunch rush, but that was a good thing.

1  Thank Kazlet