“A lovely weekend getaway!”

The New Flying Horse
Ranked #2 of 3 Wye B&B and Inns

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

We stayed for one night based on existing reviews when we were on our way back to Folkestone . We were not expecting a B & B attached to a pub to be so nice , however we were delighted with everything. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The food in the bar was excellent and wholesome and the breakfast was great. Our room was spacious , clean and very nicely decorated with a lovely big bathroom , we would definitely stay here again even though a small bit of the beaten track for us , the locals at the bar were great !! .

• Stayed April 2013
LEIGHTON BUZZARD
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We had a lovely 3 day break here April 2nd--5th . Stayed in the twin room in the stable block as had our dog with us. The staff were most friendly & very helpful, room was spotless, & the food excellent. We will certainly return.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Macclesfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Just returned from 2 night stay with my son and my dog. Everything ran smoothly and we were looked after by friendly very efficient staff. I had a pet friendly room in the stables block which was clean and welcoming. my son had room in the main building, again the room was perfect.

Meals excellent quality with plenty of choice Dog was also welcome in the dining room.

Highly recommend

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Verwood
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stayed here in the Autumn last year and on visiting friends in the area this year decided to visit for an evening meal. As before service and food excellent with good choices and reasonably priced. My friend is a vegetarian and they could not do enough to make sure she was cooked something she could eat. Also on staying here last year with my daughter we were so impressed by the accommodation, breakfast and evening meals that we would not hesitate to come again. Wonderful!!!

Room Tip: Rooms in annexe are excellent as quieter
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 28, 2013

What a wonderful stay with a warm welcome from the moment i arrived until sadly i have to leave. All rooms are extremely comfortable with a cosy warm feel, the Food was excellent from the evening meal and the breakfast was so filling and tasty. I would totally recomend the this accomendation to anyone. Just one small note the WiFi does not work in the outside rooms but works really well in the bar.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Launceston, Australia
Reviewed January 10, 2013

My uncle and aunt introduced me to this gorgeous little Inn on a trip over from Australia. From the moment I walked in, I was taken with its charm and character. I had the best weekend here with family, such a different atmosphere to anything in Australia - I loved it. The staff were so helpful and friendly - the most wonderful hosts. My room was quiet and very comfortable and clean. The food was really good, service was exceptional. I couldn't get over the fact that dogs were welcome in the bar area - I LOVED IT

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Jayne101_12
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wye
Eastwell Manor
Holiday Inn Ashford North A20
The Kings Head
The Kings Head
#1 of 3 in Wye

Been to The New Flying Horse? Share your experiences!