All reviews under new management would stay again bar and restaurant four poster bed jacuzzi bath honeymoon suite piping hot wedding venue early hours of the morning large portions drink choices hotel guests single room food was lovely changed hands at short notice care and attention
Selected filters
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

Just needs a bit more time as this hotel will be really nice one it has been fully refurbished. Bar and restaurant areas have already been done to a very high standard. Rooms in the meantime are very tired and dated. The staff were absolutely superb and this has enabled me to confirm that I would recommend this hotel and I would return. Enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

Really great hotel, room was clean with great spa facilities. Delicious food will definitely be coming back. Thank you for making our stay just perfect. It’s in a great location central to everywhere on the isle of sheppey.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

It’s hard to rate this hotel as the down stairs is so different from the rooms upstairs.
Downstairs is freshly decorated and nicely designed, it has a warm and friendly bar and breakfast area and the food for breakfast and evening meal was very good. The staff are friendly and helpful.
There is a small gym and spa, I used the steam room and sauna which again appeared to be newly refurbished.
Moving to the upstairs you are moving back in time the bedrooms require updating and redecorating to the standards downstairs, they are looking tired and worn.
But I should add the bed was comfortable and you had everything you need in the room.
The Wi-fi as well as the rooms could also be upgraded as I needed to sit in the hallway to get any reception.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

If you want a great meal freshly cooked in a clean and comfortable surroundings there is no better place on Sheppey. The staff are all very well presented efficient and friendly and the prices are very reasonable considering the large portions.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 10, 2019

My partner and I stayed for a night on a peaceful weekend away and found the hotel and staff to be very welcoming and pleasant. Our room was difficult to find at first (19) but with help we found it tucked up on the top floor after climbing a hidden set of stairs.

We both had a couple of drinks in the bar in the evening and had a friendly chat with the manager, who also gave very generous servings of whisky and gin (close to being triples...no complaints here).

Unfortunately, the security alarm was triggered in the early hours of the morning, which prompted my partner to jump out of bed thinking it was his car alarm.

We both had a continental breakfast in the morning, which the manager was kind enough to charge half price for so all in all we had a very pleasant stay.

Thank you.