All reviews under new management wedding venue would stay again bar and restaurant piping hot a lovely stay good nights sleep jacuzzi bath rooms are basic hotel guests full english great night changed hands birthday meal lovely meal single room tea and coffee
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely stay at this pleasant hotel. ALL staff were very friendly and attentive. Food was excellent, hot and fresh. Room was clean and spacious. Only thing that stopped it being 5 STAR was the bedroom window would not close properly and the street outside was very noisy until the early hours of the morning and then again first thing in the morning.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2018

My partner and myself stayed at this charming Hotel Saturday 1st September and found the staff very friendly. I liked the big bathroom, with plenty of room to move, the staff were very helpful and the bar downstairs had a varied menu. The only criticism was there wasn't many milk sachets in the tea and coffee bowl, so could not make a cup of coffee in the morning. I would definitely stay again

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Myself and 4 year old daughter were camping a short distance away for a week.We used this venue as a morning coffee shop and had our meals there.The staff were excellent and very welcoming,The food was also very good.I would definitely recommend and will opt to stay there next time.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank mikewatts12018
Reviewed August 29, 2018

Was visiting family in the area , so purely used the hotel for a place to get my head down overnight , so cant comment on the breakfast as i was up and away early in the morning , had a drink in the bar and was served by a polite young lady as was the young girl who booked me in , the double room was a little dated , but like i said was there to purely rest my head , looks nice from the outside , didnt get to use any of the facilities , would stay again.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

I'd booked a room in the morning, rang twice during the evening to remind them I'd be late getting there - to be told 'no problem, someone's on reception all night'.
When I did arrive there was no one at all to let me in (only got in because another guest exited for a quick smoke.). No body on reception, no information at all. Eventually a staff member arrived (only because the alarm had gone off,) and he was only interested in who'd let me in - no interest at all in booking me in and supplying a room key
Breakfast....very average , also a total absence of direction signs. So be prepared to spend a lot of time wandering around the hotel trying to find anything.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo