“flying high with the flying horse”

Flying Horse Indian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Markfield
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2013

a very good indian restaurant, good service, good food.The flying horse takes the indian restaurants up a cusiune notch. freshly cooked food served in a modern comtempory style.well worth a visit.they serve very different asian cooked to perfection.The butter chicken was done to a way i have ever had. fantastic.cooked and served in a cocnut milk sauce. try it.The seafood was good too.

1  Thank mikevw_12
There are newer reviews for Flying Horse Indian Restaurant

Reviewed November 9, 2013

We have just had a lovely Indian meal at the flying horse Markfield. Food was brilliant fresh hot and plenty of it. Staff were attentive and friendly and we thought it was great value for money. I am not easily please and neither is my husband but this time we were very pleased. You have to eat here!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Tigger1960430
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came here for the first time on Saturday and had a really fantastic meal! I had the butter chicken which was delightful and my boyfriend had the chicken tikka pathia, which again was spot on! Side dishes were also of good size and good quality! On the whole it was really wonderful and great value for money. We will definitely be returning!

1  Thank Peanutbutty
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

We have been here 3 times now and every time the food and service has been outstanding. They do a 4 course Banquet on Sundays and Mondays for less than £11pp. We are going to try this next time. The Nann breads are amazing fresh and tasty. Do not be put off by the outside enter and be surprised! Happy eating.

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visit regularly as this is close to home, never had a bad meal, the food is always excellent and the staff are very friendly .
Highly recommen