“Excellent Off-road experience”
Review of Land Rover Experience - MOVED

Land Rover Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: Land Rover Experience North Yorkshire is among the first of seven centers in the UK designed to provide comprehensive tuition over a range of challenging surfaces as well as providing a focal point for professional driver training, corporate hospitality, team building events and family days. The courses on offer at Land Rover Experience North Yorkshire use the full Land Rover stable of vehicles of the Defender, Discovery, Discovery Sport, Range Rover Evoque, Range Rover Sport and the new Range Rover and range from a taster session to a half-day Adventure Course up to the more advanced courses such as Health and Safety and Utility driver Training.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
WEST YORKS
219 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 293 helpful votes
“Excellent Off-road experience”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

There are a number of these centres around the country however the instructors here are very friendly and have a real passion for the work they carry out.
The course is good and they have good knowledge not just of off-road driving but of specialist skills like towing etc.
A really enjoyable day out.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank ANDY K

Leeds
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“great half day experience”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

having just purchased a Range Rover I was given a free half day experience at this centre, Paul our instructor took me and my wife out in a similar car to our own and demonstrated its considerable off road ability, we were then allowed to take the vehicle offroad under pauls supervision, I thoughly enjoyed the day.
Some of the time was spent on the roads around the centre demonstrating its on road ability, which I already knew about because I had just driven a similar vehicle to the centre, would have liked a little more off road.
I enjoyed it so much am going back again.

You can pay to go, it would probably be a lot cheaper than buying a range rover lol

Visited July 2013
2 Thank oztravellerLeeds
Selby, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Birthday Treat”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Excellent day with brilliant instructor called John. I'd been ill and was worried I wouldn't enjoy the day but was made to feel immensely comfortable & allowed to do whatever I could & at my own pace.

Visited June 2013