The White Swan
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Advocate Arms Hotel(Market Rasen)
Hillcrest(Lincoln)
  • Breakfast included
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsthe pubsaturday nightlive bandat lunchtimeplay area for childrenfrom scratchbreakfast cooked to orderovernight stophalf priceample portionssteak and ale piefriendly placehuge bathroomtwo nightsbar areagreat place to stayon arrival
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I stayed here in a small double room before a trackday at Cadwell Park. Booked it via booking.com for £30 inclusive of breakfast. Beats camping at cadwell for only £20 less!
The room was very clean and in a modern style. The car park was secured at 11pm until 7am so I felt safe leaving my bike here.
The staff were very pleasant.
Special mention for Tracey who made me breakfast to go. Thanks very much, didn't need to buy lunch either - lasted me the whole day.
Will definitely be staying here again when ever I return to Cadwell.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank scollist
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I must admit when I drove into the car park I wanted to turn round and drive out again. However, I am VERY glad I didn't. The room was large, spotlessly clean and very comfortable. We stayed in room 4 which is the family room and had a proper 3rd bed and not just a put you up. Staff were friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast had lots of choice and freshly cooked and prepared. Were there any negatives? The noise from passers by was infuriatingly loud. My daughter ended sleeping in the shower even with the window shut. Would I recommend this hotel - YES! Just don't stay in room 4.

Room Tip: Room 4 is very noisy
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Yes, it doesn't look amazing from the outside and the car park isn't great but the room was lovely and the welcome was extremely friendly. Great breakfast, enjoyable stay (just there one night). Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Louise23499
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We stayed for three nights and found The White Swan to be very reasonably priced, but the down to earth and very accommodating staff were the most attractive feature. The breakfast was excellent, although, for me the 9am cutoff was a bit early (i imagine I'm in a minority on that count, however) and I would recommend requesting a room as far away from the high street as possible - heavy traffic including trucks and very noisy farm vehicles will have you awake at about 6am otherwise.

Room Tip: request a room as far away from the high street as possible
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank miriam m
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I stayed at the White Swan on a recent business trip to Lincolnshire. The accommodation was superb and included all modern conveniences and, notably, an excellent shower room. Moreover, the staff were extremely friendly and hospitable.

£40/night for a King Room, including a superb breakfast, represents outstanding value. I hope to use the White Swan again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business