“Chinese food great guns” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of China Palace

China Palace
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Chinese food great guns”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

Yes could not ask for much more than this, the food is brill, as good as we have ever eaten.
Service is top notch also.
Expensive compared to Leeds centre, but if you live away from Leeds like us then you dont have much choice.
Well worth a visit, the kids loved it.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank SelectSecurityltd

“good food and prompt service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

Good food, helpful staff, and prompt service with a good variety on the menu. It runs like a buffet but is cooked fresh and delivered to the table. I would go again

Visited March 2014
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Was refused for no reason!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

I work in a well renoun hairdressers in sherburn in elmet. After a few of my clients saying that the china palace was a nice place to eat we thought we would give it a try. We didn't book a table as i was told I didn't need to. Turned up around 8:00pm. I politely asked if they was a table for 4 which I could clearly see they was plenty of tables free. He said ill just have a look. No no no there's no tables I was told. So we left the building I new he was been funny so I rang the restaurant up while I was out side I was told on the phone they was a table so I booked it for in 15 mins. So we walked back in to be shouted at been told to leave the building we was not getting served. He gave us no reason why we was told to leave. Absolutely rediculas to be turned away from a Chinese restaurant disgusting!!!!!!!!!

• Visited February 2014
16 Thank Chantellendavid
Selby, United Kingdom
“very impressed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

my wife and I ate here on Friday night and very much enjoyed the food and service. very good value for money

Visited February 2014
1 Thank N4bro
York, United Kingdom
“AWESOM BEST SUNDAY CHINESE AROUND”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

As ever we have regular visits to the china palace but sunday is the best.!!! all u can eat for £14.95 per person that's all on the menu if u can eat it lol. the service is very good and food awesome, clean and friendly staff and no rush to get u out like some restaurants we have been to ?? large car park too.

• Visited February 2014