“Great tribute band night”
Review of Capozzoli's Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Capozzoli's Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great tribute band night”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

A wonderful night as usual, delicious food, lovely staff and brilliant atmosphere, but topped off by an amazing tribute singer Adele! Looking forward to the next one now!

3 Thank verityBackhouse

London, United Kingdom
“Yummy pizza and salad!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

What a terrific, unpretentious local Italian - gorgeous freshly made salad with bacon, dolcellate and caramelized onions (added at no extra cost because I told the owner I liked them - they were an ingredient on another salad!), great pizzas, big portions, good prices. What's not to like? The service was impeccable too. Not necessarily the place to go for an intimate romantic meal, but a brilliant, sensibly priced family restaurant. Highly recommended.

4 Thank paulizizziloulou
Yeovil, United Kingdom
“Excellent Italian food and service”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

If you are looking for a true Italian experience then go no further! The food is very very good, the service is friendly and efficient and the prices are very reasonable,
We recommend Capozzoli's to anyone and everyone as a great place to go. We go on a very regular basis, normally twice a month. The pastas are great but try and leave room for the tiramisu which is truly home made and wonderful.

4 Thank Norman S
Pederobba, Italy
“Odd how people have such different views”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I have been in the area for about 3 weeks and eaten in a lot of different places. I happen to live in Italy and have my children with me. My son thought the Pizza (Diavola) was amongst the best he had ever eaten and I had a Branzino, (Sea Bass) which was very good indeed. Their house wine was also very pleasant. We liked it so much we returned for a second visit and came away with the same opinion. The service was excellent, my children are young and they made them very welcome which added greatly to the experience. I understand that Capozzoli's has a long tradition and the current management are holding up the reputation well.

6 Thank imomijb
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“If only to looked at trip advisor before eating in the restaurant!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I would NOT recommend this restaurant, the quality of food was awful and its staff was lacking understanding to their customers. I will certainly NOT return, don't waste your money!

• Visited June 2013