TripAdvisor
Haynes International Motor Museum
Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Impressive collection of vehichles

We decided to go as the weather was not very good. It was a good decision. As we were able to claim... read more

Reviewed today
swift-simba
Camberley, United Kingdom
My son and I

This was a birthday treat for me from my youngest son . We are both petrolheads and I must say what... read more

Reviewed yesterday
906ronh
Farnborough, United Kingdom
via mobile

1,179 results
All reviews gift aid petrol head on display brass rubbings vintage cars fantastic collection outdoor play area huge collection car lovers all ages trip down memory lane love cars great place to visit few hours well laid out free entry couple of hours
Selected filters
Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

We had a great day at the motor museum today. Really well set out, loads to see, our 4 year old loved it. Outside play and soft play. Free return for a year. Good cafe and shop. Really great place to visit

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 11, 2019

It was a wet and cold August day, and an alternative activity had to be found by two elderly (well...) ladies, as we couldn't visit the gardens we had planned. So we turned aside and went to this museum. We had a wonderful time! It's huge - over 400 hundred cars (and motorbikes) of all vintages but modern. Gleaming and well labelled. We suffered(!) nostalgia about cars that we, our parents, and others we knew had owned, and I was even invited by staff to step over the rope to get much closer to the example of the MG Midget I had driven in the seventies. (I wrote a blog on our visit, but this site does not allow links. Just search for 'Musiewild blog', and once there search on 'Haynes'.)

Go to TripAdvisor | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

Please do not reply directly to this e-mail. This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. If you have questions or need assistance, ask us here

TripAdvisor LLC, 400 1st Ave., Needham, MA 02494, USA
© 2019 TripAdvisor LLC. All rights reserved. TripAdvisor, the TripAdvisor logo, the logo of the owl, Travelers' Choice and the logo of Travelers' Choice are registered trademarks or trademarks of TripAdvisor LLC in the US and / or other countries.

Date of experience: August 2019
Haynes M, Manager at Haynes International Motor Museum, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review us, as well as write the blog piece with lots of lovely photos. We're glad that you enjoyed your visit and that you find the MG Midget that you were looking for. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

Some fantastic cars of all ages and types - from expensive dream cars to 'my dad had one of those' affordable/nostalgic cars. Tour guide was knowledgeable and the shop had interesting items for sale. My kids also loved the play area!

Reviewed September 10, 2019

I have driven past on the A303 countless times on my way to work. Finally made the time to visit, glad I did.

A fantastic selection of cars from every era and all styles. Excellent lighting means you can clearly see the detail on the cars. It was quiet when we visited so easy to get a good view.

The Cobra 289 was particularly lovely and I enjoyed the mock-up 1950s/60s garage and the 1920s bare chassis (I forget the exact year and model).

Date of experience: August 2019
Haynes M, Manager at Haynes International Motor Museum, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review with us. We're glad to here that you finally had a chance to visit and enjoyed your experience! We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed September 9, 2019

A well laid out museum full of shiny motoring items! Not enough motorcycles for me, but there was a fantastic range of vehicles of all ages, in prime condition, and good descriptions/explanations were set for each exhibit, and interesting videos.
I learnt a lot!
The cafe service was a bit slow but the food was good...just relax to Somerset 'speed' if you wish to eat, and you will have a good time!

Date of experience: September 2019