“Unfriendly staff”

Ranked #3 of 4 things to do in Washford
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Didn't stay long. Staff quite rude, pig was lovely though. Top tip..... 'try me' doesn't mean the usual thing in the shop .... as in its there to sample. You'll get short shrift if you do. Apparently it means 'buy me' ..... funny that, as everywhere else I go that had items with 'try me' means its there to sample BEFORE you buy. Very rude lady in shop. Left rather quickly and won't be going back.lots of other places that are much more pleasant experience.

2  Thank samj3003

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We visited this attraction during the summer holidays but there wasn't much going on. There was no demonstrations going on or any exciting food in the café. The tasting wasn't very forth coming! I suppose I'm being a little harsh as this attraction was free but we did expect a little more.

1  Thank Gemma U
Reviewed July 31, 2013

it was open although out of season for making cider you could watch a film about how they make it also nice play area for children and pigs hens and ponys.They Also have a nice Tea room.If you want you can look round the fruit trees or wander around the and taste the cider

1  Thank westyorksbigun
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I have been to this cider farm 4 times now with the wife and my 2 boys. I always like to stock up on the real maccoy before we arrive in minehead. The kids love it and the cider is amazing. if you like real cider, go, you will not be disappointed, anything else you see is a bonus (like pigs and chickens for the kids).

2  Thank doctorhotfingers
Reviewed June 30, 2013

took two toddlers to see the piglets , goats and chickens son instantly touched the unmarked electric fence this was not good!! toilets were not clean. coffee was nice .place was tidy ok for a hours visit