We stayed here for 1 night as my son was having a wedding night party here after a wedding abroad. The room we had was a family room and was spacious. Slightly disappointed with the standard of cleaning as there were old carrier bags and a used plastic fork in the drawer. At the side of the bed there was a penny which showed that the room had not been hoovered correctly. The nets had many holes in and there were smudges on the mirrors which is a shame as overall the hotel was nice. The reception area and bar/restaurant were nice. We had breakfast which was very nice with plenty of choice and freshly cooked. The bluebell suite where the party was held was very nice and very handy whilst staying at the hotel. Bar prices were standard which was nice as sometimes prices are high at these venues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern friendly 39 bedroomed hotel, located within 1 mile of Junction 37 of the M1. Our friendly hotel also has a bar and restaurant and meeting/banqueting facilities. At The Fairway, you will be welcomed by our team of staff who will look after you throughout your stay. We cater for everyone staying at our hotel from the discerning business traveller to a family of 4. Ample free car parking is available to all hotel guests. We have meeting & banqueting facilities and can cater for up to 250 delegates or wedding guests all in 1 room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Fairway, Barnsley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Country Inns - Barnsley And The Bluebell Inn
- New Country Inns - Barnsley & The Bluebell Hotel Barnsley
- Barnsley Country Inn
- The Fairway, Barnsley Dodworth