This was the first time I and my comrades have visited and stayed at this complex, what a very pleasant experience it turned out to be.
The hotel, set in beutiful surroundings with a golf course on one side and a great lake on the other, is manned by a wonderfully friendly, polite and very helpful team of staff, the restaurant, having a superb view of the lake, was very clean and roomy, served up excellent food, the lounge/bar and conference rooms suited our purposes ideally.
I chose to upgrade my bedroom to a lake view room and was not disappointed with the comfort or the view, the extra cost of upgrading being very worthwhile.
51 of us attended this reunion and I did not hear anyone have a single complaint to make about any aspect of the weekend,except that it passed too quickly. We are now planning our 50th anniversary in three years time and shall return here for it.
I cannot praise or thank the hotel enough for the wonderful weekend we spent here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within easy access of Wolverhampton and Telford, Patshull Park Hotel offers a relaxing retreat with beautiful surroundings and great leisure facilities. The 49 bedrooms are well equipped and have really comfortable beds. The hotel is situated within 250 acres of spectacular Capability Brown parkland which includes an 18 hole 6400yd Par 72 golf course and overlooks the Great Lake. The Health and Fitness Club has an indoor pool, solarium, gymnasium, cardio suite, saunas, steam room, and beauty therapist . Friendly, helpful staff provide a warm welcome and excellent assistance during any stay. The 49 well appointed bedrooms are all tastefully furnished, with many overlooking the golf course and those with a lake view are complete with a balcony or patio. All rooms are equipped with modern facilities i.E. Tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, trouser press and TV with Sky channels inc. Sky Sports. The family rooms comprise a double bed and a single bed, whilst the superior rooms are guaranteed to have wonderful views. The Lakeside Restaurant serves imaginatively created dishes made from local produce, and for less formal meals there is Earl's Brasserie that offers a range of tasty snacks and bar meals throughout the day. The Kingfisher Bar in the hotel lounge is perfect when you just want to sit, relax and perhaps enjoy a bar meal with a drink or two. There are two main banqueting / meeting rooms that are very popular for Weddings , Conferences , Corporate Golf Days , and Dinner Dances. Patshull Park Hotel has a lot to offer ; great golf, extensive health and fitness facilities, walks and relaxation , all in addition to superb trout, pike and coarse fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Patshull Park Hotel Golf & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patshull Park Hotel Golf And Country Club
- Patshull Park Hotel Country