We stayed for a Saturday night on the hottest day of the year. We had a lake view room (44) and it was worth the extra paid. We had a great view of the lake and the third tee, plus being able to open the patio doors and get a breeze through was a godsend (helped by the supplied fan).
The service we had from the receptionists, all waiters and the spa centre staff was polite, friendly and courteous and could not be faulted. Both dinner and breakfast were of high quality and the air-conditioning in the dining room was another welcome respite from the heat. There was a wedding on during the time we stayed but we were not at all disturbed by the music at night - it being kept to sensible volumes and the function room was at the opposite end of the hotel.
The decor does need a refresh as it is a little tired in places, but by no means scruffy. The balcony also needs a quick hose down as it was a little insect infested.
Those are minor quibbles, though, as we had a great time and would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within easy access of Wolverhampton and Telford, Patshull Park Hotel offers a relaxing retreat with beautiful surroundings and great leisure facilities. The 49 bedrooms are well equipped and have really comfortable beds. The hotel is situated within 250 acres of spectacular Capability Brown parkland which includes an 18 hole 6400yd Par 72 golf course and overlooks the Great Lake. The Health and Fitness Club has an indoor pool, solarium, gymnasium, cardio suite, saunas, steam room, and beauty therapist . Friendly, helpful staff provide a warm welcome and excellent assistance during any stay. The 49 well appointed bedrooms are all tastefully furnished, with many overlooking the golf course and those with a lake view are complete with a balcony or patio. All rooms are equipped with modern facilities i.E. Tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, trouser press and TV with Sky channels inc. Sky Sports. The family rooms comprise a double bed and a single bed, whilst the superior rooms are guaranteed to have wonderful views. The Lakeside Restaurant serves imaginatively created dishes made from local produce, and for less formal meals there is Earl's Brasserie that offers a range of tasty snacks and bar meals throughout the day. The Kingfisher Bar in the hotel lounge is perfect when you just want to sit, relax and perhaps enjoy a bar meal with a drink or two. There are two main banqueting / meeting rooms that are very popular for Weddings , Conferences , Corporate Golf Days , and Dinner Dances. Patshull Park Hotel has a lot to offer ; great golf, extensive health and fitness facilities, walks and relaxation , all in addition to superb trout, pike and course fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Hotel.de, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Patshull Park Hotel Golf & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patshull Park Hotel Golf And Country Club
- Patshull Park Hotel Country