Thought i was going to the hotel for a Sportsmans Evening , however it turned out that it was a surprise fortieth birthday for me with about 100 family & friends !!! Stayed at the hotel for 2 nights . The room that the party was held in was just right , not too big but comfortable enough for all the guests . The bed room was very good , large with a very comfortable bed . Breakfast was buffet style with plenty of choice . Spent most of the day at the hotel , had dinner in what can best be described as a canteen ! Food was tasty but they could do so much more with the surroundings . Bar was good with many seating spaces and comfy chairs to relax in . Did not eat in the hotel restaurant as we were out on Saturday night , but on arrival back at the hotel the bar was still open and stayed that way until we had all had enough !! To conclude hotel is very good in a lovely location .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within easy access of Wolverhampton and Telford, Patshull Park Hotel offers a relaxing retreat with beautiful surroundings and great leisure facilities. The 49 bedrooms are well equipped and have really comfortable beds. The hotel is situated within 250 acres of spectacular Capability Brown parkland which includes an 18 hole 6400yd Par 72 golf course and overlooks the Great Lake. The Health and Fitness Club has an indoor pool, solarium, gymnasium, cardio suite, saunas, steam room, and beauty therapist . Friendly, helpful staff provide a warm welcome and excellent assistance during any stay. The 49 well appointed bedrooms are all tastefully furnished, with many overlooking the golf course and those with a lake view are complete with a balcony or patio. All rooms are equipped with modern facilities i.E. Tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, trouser press and TV with Sky channels inc. Sky Sports. The family rooms comprise a double bed and a single bed, whilst the superior rooms are guaranteed to have wonderful views. The Lakeside Restaurant serves imaginatively created dishes made from local produce, and for less formal meals there is Earl's Brasserie that offers a range of tasty snacks and bar meals throughout the day. The Kingfisher Bar in the hotel lounge is perfect when you just want to sit, relax and perhaps enjoy a bar meal with a drink or two. There are two main banqueting / meeting rooms that are very popular for Weddings , Conferences , Corporate Golf Days , and Dinner Dances. Patshull Park Hotel has a lot to offer ; great golf, extensive health and fitness facilities, walks and relaxation , all in addition to superb trout, pike and coarse fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotel.de, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Patshull Park Hotel Golf & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patshull Park Hotel Golf And Country Club
- Patshull Park Hotel Country