“Good room, good food and friendly staff”
Review of The Seal

The Seal
Ranked #2 of 4 Selsey B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 11, 2013

The staff at The Seal were very friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable, clean and modern with good bed and air conditioning unit. The breakfast was excellent with a good choice. Would be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Figures62

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We popped in jus for a Lunch time bite and drink very clean excellent staff great food will go again and will look to stay over next wehen on a short break.
A pleasant area and very popular place it is a credit to the owner/managment one of the better pubs we have been to, we will we seeing you again in October 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I work for one of the world's largest hotel chains and have stayed in many good and bad 5* hotels so for once, I'm actually taking the time to write feedback for what was an excellent overnight stay on Saturday 31st August. My wife and I had a double room and were a little worried as we were travelling with a 3 week old baby but the stay was excellent. Room was brilliant, excellently furnished and very clean and modern albeit with a "homely" feel. The breakfast the following day was also very good, home cooked fair.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2013

we stayed one night what an experience it was 1st class breakfast was lovely so good we took family back for lunch would always stay here in future thank you everyone x Patricia aldershot August 18/19th 2013

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 22, 2013

My Daughter and I stayed at the Seal 17th/18th August while visiting family who were staying at Warner Farm holiday park. We were very impressed with the quality and cleanliness of the room, the friendliness of the staff and the excellent breakfast. Unfortunately we were unable to have dinner but hopefully we will be back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

My hubby and I stayed at the Seal for a weekend away ..we traveled by train from Reading ..at Chichester just across the road from the train station got the bus £4 each bus number 51 to the seal lovely bus driver told us when to get of the bus ...we stayed for 2nights Friday /sat .. We had room 105 very clean the bed was comfy and not soft very fresh and clean beds made up every day room cleaned every day .bedding was 1stClass ..the breakfast was brilliant cooked to perfection and plenty of it .. I had smoked salmon poached eggs they were great ..we had evening meal well I had tuna steak very nice indeed ..hubby had steak which he also enjoyed ..the staff Danielle /Sarah /Kiki all the restaurant bar staff were all very knowledgeable about the area ..nothing was to much for them ..we are planning to stay again and soon ..

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Stayed here for one night following a local wedding. We were extremely impressed by the quality of the room - a twin room on the second floor - which has obviously been recently refurbished. The room was immaculately clean with extremely comfortable beds - the room even had air conditioning which we turned off as we had windows on two aspects so therefore a through breeze. The breakfast in the morning was one of the best I have had - I chose smoked salmon and scrambled eggs and my friends had the full English breakfast. The only negative point (and this is hardly worth mentioning) was the blue light that shone all the time from the aperture for the room card to operate the electrics. The staff were very friendly and I look forward to a return stay in the near future.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Selsey
Millstream Hotel & Restaurant
#2 of 4 in Selsey
West Sands
West Sands
#4 of 4 in Selsey

Been to The Seal? Share your experiences!