“Good hotel to stay”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Cham
Le Havre, France
“Good hotel to stay”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

stayed twice in the same one and each was great experience.
Room, staff and restaurant are good. Close to the highway entry. The only weak point is the room temperature during winter: too hot to sleep sometimes and it was not possible to adjust.

Otherwise, good choice for travel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Olivier-Rappai, General Manager at SwissEver Hotel Zug, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Dear boom623

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know your impressions on your stay at the SwissEver Hotel. I am happy to read that we will remain in your good memory.

Also, thank you for your feedback on the room temperature. I will advise our technician to turn the heat down a little.

I look forward to your next stay with us. Best regards

Olivier Rappai

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Korean first
Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I stayed here twice during a business trip in September and I enjoyed the modern and clean ambient at this hotel. It is conveniently located of a highway with plenty parking in the front and covered parking if desired (you have to pay for this). The room was quiet and clean and internet worked very well.
They have a good breakfast buffet Swiss style with a nice bread selection which I enjoyed a lot. I will definitely pick this hotel again - I paid a good rate for what it offered.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank M_Schali
Olivier-Rappai, General Manager at SwissEver Hotel Zug, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Dear Mr. Schali

Thank you so much for your kind comments on the SwissEver Hotel Zug.

We are strongly focused on delivering excellent service with an even more excellent price/value ratio. I am happy you noticed this!!

I very much look forward to welcoming you back should your business lead you to the region of Zug again.

Inverness, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and couldn't fault the room, the staff, the food and even the gym was well equiped for a "business" type hotel. Everything was new and clean and I would definitely stay again. It is not particularly accessible unless you have a car, so I did pay a fortune in taxi fairs!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Olivier-Rappai, General Manager at SwissEver Hotel Zug, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Dear Fiona M

Thank you very much for your feedback and compliments on your stay at the SwissEver Hotel Zug. I will have great pleasure to let my staff know that the service was highly appreciated.

I understand your mixed feelings about the costs for taxi transportation. This is the reason why we work closely with a transportation partner who charges special tariffs to Zug, Baar, Steinhausen, Rotkreuz and other destinations in the vicinity as well as to the airport in Zurich.

I look forward to your next stay with us!

Sincerely

Zionsville, Indiana
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for four nights. At the time, it was a very new hotel. Everything was in great working order. Not many people were staying at the hotel, so it is not very busy. Both good and bad.

The good stuff:
Hotel property is brand new (less than 1 year old). So, everything worked and no signs of wear and tear.
The staff was quite friendly and was always mindful of anything I needed.
The hotel is next to an Adidas outlet store. Great shopping and the front desk gave me a 10% discount coupon.
Strong internet signal in room.
The food at the restaurant was tasty.
The rooms are of a good size.

The not so good stuff:
The location is somewhat distant from Cham. In fact, it is kind of away from much of anything. This means that you must drive to go just about anywhere.
Pay for internet access. Really? At a business hotel?
No comfortable place to lounge in the room.
The hotel is not very far from a major road with a lot of traffic. Rooms facing in the direction of the major road might be quite loud.

Room Tip: Stay in room facing the hotel entrance.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Olivier-Rappai, General Manager at SwissEver Hotel Zug, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Sir

Thank you very much for your compliments and your suggestions for amelioration.

I will gladly pass on your friendly comments about our service to my crew. We are happy to be able to pass on discounts for our neighboring shops Adidas Outlet Store as well as Stoeckli Outdoor Equipment. Both stores offer excellent quality in sports and outdoor wear and the additional benefits on the price for our guests make the high quality products even more affordable.

The location of the hotel is very central so that you are able to reach any destination in central Switzerland in a very short time. A bus stop right beside the hotel allows you to connect to the Cham train station where you will find further connections to the major neighboring cities. Alternatively, our exclusive taxi service (with exclusive rates for SwissEver guests only) will drive you right from door to door.

As for the Internet the SwissEver Hotel offers a basic bandwidth free of charge to all guests. This bandwidth is largely high enough to connect any laptop or mobile device to an Exchange Server or for regular surfing on the Internet. Should you wish to use applications at a higher speed, we offer a 3MB (!) line for CHF 10 per 24 hour, which I believe is an excellent price / value ratio..

You mentioned that you missed a lounging area in your SwissEver Room (Standard category, 23sqm). When you are staying with us next time please try our Studio Suites, which offer 50sqm of space, a very comfortable lounging area with sofa and lounge table, an eating area, Nespresso coffee machine and a bathroom with both, bathtub and walk-in shower.

I highly look forward to welcoming you back at the SwissEver Hotel Zug.

Sincerely

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Very nice staff, great atmosphere. Clean and brand new. Good value, can't understand why they just have 3 stars?! The breakfast buffet had everything what you need for a good daily start. It' a perfect Hotel to do Business and have a time out! Will be back :-)

• Stayed September 2013
Veli Y, General Manager at SwissEver Hotel Zug, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear 80Niels

Thank you very much for your great feedback. We are working very hard to make our guests feel good at the SwissEver and I am happy to read that we will stay in your good memory.

As to your comment about the 3 stars: It was our choice to officially classify the SwissEver as a 3-Star Superior hotel as we firmly believe in very high minimum standards for a business hotel. The hotel's standards exceed the official minimum criteria and we are pleased to actually offer more to our guests than required by the regulations.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.

London
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Not the best location (on the side of a minor highway) but very smart and clean hotel.
Well priced, even if 3Mb wifi and breakfast have to be paid for.
There is no choice of decent restaurant around, better to eat and visit Zug before heading to the hotel. It is a 15-minutes drive from Zug city center.
I will go back there for business as it is good value for money

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Veli Y, General Manager at SwissEver Hotel Zug, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Dear Sir

Thank you for taking the time letting us know your impressions on your stay at the SwissEver Hotel. The location of the hotel in Cham allows our guests to quickly reach their business location in one of the numerous towns in and around Zug. All our guests benefit from special taxi tariffs to destinations in Zug, Baar, Cham, Hünenberg, Steinhausen, Rotkreuz and of course to the airport in Zurich.

Next to our Swiss Chalet Restaurant in the hotel, our Front Office will be happy to direct you to one of the restaurants in the vicinity during your next stay. We are happy to be of help!

I look forward to welcoming you back soon again.

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Prof. Technology and helpfull digital signs.
Excellent in room TV and service.
Near Zurich with good connection.
Very good breakfast.
Very friendly stuff.
Good parking
We likes the design and the function and the info from the virtual concierge at the entrance if the hotel

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Mr. Hartmann

Thank you very much for your friendly feedback on your stay at the SwissEver Hotel Zug. I am very happy to hear your stay will remain posivitely in your memory.

Please rest assured that we will keep up the good service!

I look forward to welcoming you back soon again.

Olivier Rappai
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cham
ibis Baar Zug
#4 of 8 in Zug
Aparthotel Rotkreuz
Aparthotel Rotkreuz
#1 of 1 in Rotkreuz

Been to SwissEver Hotel Zug? Share your experiences!