“Brilliant service and food.”
Review of The Milbank Arms

The Milbank Arms
Ranked #4 of 32 Restaurants in Bedale
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2014

We booked this for a Thursday lunch with various members of the family after seeing the great reviews and we are so glad we did. The menu choice was brilliant, the food excellent and the staff were helpful in every way possible. The simply couldn't gave been more helpful and made us feel very welcome. We had a 2 month old with us and (in contrast to many other places!) made him welcome too!

I hope we can return again really soon. Thanks for a lovely, lovely lunch!

1  Thank LucyLu881

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Myself, my wife and two children made our second visit to this lovely country pub and once again were not disappointed!

The staff provide an excellent service; friendly, don't make you feel rushed, always wanting to help and make sure you have everything you need throughout your meal.

I had stake and ale pie, my wife had Dijon chicken, my daughter had pasta and my son had chicken curry; all served piping hot, proper size portions and all tasted delicious, no one left a crumb!

Then we had deserts, homemade fudge cake, sticky toffee pudding and crunchie sundaes, all served with beautiful choice of Ice cream, again all superb!

The first time we went we took the in-laws for lunch, this time was just our little family, both times excellent and will certainly be visiting again very soon!

Can't recommend enough!!

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Visited for dinner with my partner. Landlord- Friendly and Welcoming,
Food - Outstanding,
Service- Great,
Highly recommended

1  Thank Sercrn
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Visited for Sunday Lunch a couple of weeks ago. The food and service was outstanding. One of the best lunches I have had in a while. Chris the landlord even convinced me to try the sardines which if they are on when you visit I recommend that you do. If you go for Sunday Lunch I advise you book in advance and give the pork a try. The crackling is to die for......

2  Thank Andrew W
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

Came for a birthday and enjoyed the whole visit. Atmosphere is friendly and welcoming.
The food was outstanding and we had a range of dishes from the main and specials menu. Cannot fault anything. Service was excellent and attentive without being intrusive.
Will definitely recommend and visit again!

2  Thank Robert S