“9th birthday trip” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aerial Extreme Bedale

Aerial Extreme Bedale
Ranked #2 of 9 things to do in Bedale
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us for a unique, fun packed experience on one of the world’s most awesome High Ropes Adventure Courses, boasting over 30 exciting obstacles. Amaze yourself as you take each of the challenges head on, from speedy zips, mid air jumps, suspended gravity defying climbing walls, and much more. The outdoors has never been this much fun. No experience or skill is required, just a sense of adventure.
north yorkshire
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“9th birthday trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

We booked to take my son and 3 of his friends Ages 8,9,9,10 for the first part of a day full of treats and it was fantastic. From the moment we arrived at reception the staff were friendly and helpful and I enjoyed a chat with the lovely lady in the cafe before setting off to the start of the Aerial Extreme where Laura was waiting and gave clear instructions helping us with our harnesses . The boys loved it but it was a challenge for me at 51 with a doggy knee but the staff were always on hand, it was great how all the families on the event worked together all helping each other's children and each other. I agree that there is lots of other stuff going on here and we will definitely be back, it's 100% safe which is great for the younger children as the system will not allow u to unhook from one rope until the next rope is in position and locked.

1 Thank matronmum

Leicester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A great day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

Visited Aerial Extreme, Bedale on 9th November and had a fantastic time. The staff are very friendly and helpful. the course is excellent, perfect for all ages and abilities! I visited in a group of 8, we all had a wonderful time and will surely be back in the future.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Globe L
North Yorkshire
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“Great Venue.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

We have been to Go Ape at Dalby Forest a couple of times but it was our first trip to Aerial Extreme. Though they are both described as high wire adventures, they are quite different. AXtreme is not as high, and doesn't have many zip wires as Go Ape (only 2 and they're not particularly high or long). However, AXtreme is a technically more difficult course. The adults in our party prefer AXtreme, but our daughter prefered Go Ape. The safety harness system I felt was safer at AXtreme as there was less chance of human error. There are other adventure things at the site as well, so keen to go back. Like Go Ape, it is expensive. It is however worth it and a most enjoyable experience.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank w0bblylegs
Bishop Auckland, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Had a great day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

Spent the day with my friends here and we had a brilliant time. Some of the aerial walks I found challenging but the staff were always there for help if we needed it. It took us around 2 hours to complete. The staff assured our safety with a little safety session before we started the course. The best bit of all the course had to be the large zip wire at the end. I would really recommend this place for a day out and I would love to come back!

Harry, bishop auckland

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Harry A
Durham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great fun up in the trees, even for an oldie like me.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

The attentive staff were excellent and reassured me that a 65-year old would be fine. Although quite challenging I felt totally safe at all times. There were all ages in my group and they all seemed to have loads of fun going around this course. It ends with a sensational ride down a very long zip wire.
The course is set in a beautiful park with other attractions and is well worth a visit.
It's a great outing for all age groups.
Highly recommended.