“Very disappointed”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Jessheim, Norway
“Very disappointed”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Having had been to the restaurant before and was very happy with it, I was looking forward to the experience again. We booked a table well in advance, 5 days in advance, so should have been expected. But when it came to ordering our food they had only 1 choice on the menu!!!!! When I didnt want this choice I was offered a salad.. hello.. this from a supposedly gourmet restaurant!! So we left. I was very disappointed. I even wrote an email expressing this but it was not even acknowledged. Not very professional I thought :( Will be a long time again before I risk my precious free time in going here. Beer is nice though!!!

• Visited August 2013

Oslo
“Restaurant is "pretty good" , bakery "HORRIBLE"”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Have dined more than 10 times at the restaurant and it is getting slowly but surely better. Kinks such as slow service etc... are being worked out. Interior is attractive, food quality is "pretty good" - perhaps the best in Jessheim.

The bakery has changed management and the quality and specialness has suffered tremendously. Pre-packed sandwiches, salads, the end of the stone oven pizzas to frozen half cooked dough and too much cheese... pastries can be found anywhere. Lost its charm BIG TIME! Salad - no dressing available if they had they said it was sold out... however they offer oil and vinegar for sale... why not make your own?

• Visited August 2013
Oslo, Norway
“Great beer,excellent food”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Been to the brewery pub several times and enjoyed it every time. Nice place to relax and just have a beer, or have a meal. The kids can play miniature golf as well.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Snublemannen
Oslo, Norway
“good food and warm atmosphere.”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This place has it's own beer and food from the local inviroment. We spent the night here and enjoyed a fantastic breakfast in the morning.I was here for business, but I could have gone for a romantic overnight stay with my boyfriend. All they need is a kind of wellness centre or a massage place, and it would be perfect.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank jenny s
Bolton, Connecticut
“Great place convenient to Oslo airport”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We were staying at a hotel at the Oslo airport. Only being there 1 night we wanted to go and experience what Norway had to offer. This place was just what we were looking for. We went out on a Friday night and were able to get a table without a reservation. The staff was very helpful and always checked on us to see if we liked the food or needed anything.
We started out with local beer. There is a brew pub downstairs. We didn't know what kind of beer we wanted so we had the sampling. They had everything from a light lager to a heavier Belgian style beer. And a nice red beer.
The food was amazing. We started with a Moose carpaccio and and onion soup with mushrooms and brie. Also a small Salmon appetizer was offered that was amazing.
Main courses were Reindeer with a pate, Local fish and Lamb shank.
I would recommend this as an excellent place for dinner in Jessheim. An easy bus ride from the airport.

• Visited September 2012