“Excellent”

Moo's Kebab Turkish Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 72 Restaurants in Il Gzira
Cuisines: Pizza, Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Real Turkish Cuisine Experience We serve daily -Breakfast -Lunch -Dinner -Pizzas -Kebab -Pides -Lahmacun -Quality Wines -Alcholic Bevereges -Halal Food with Certification
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I came back from 2 of my night dives to here so I could take my kebab home.
OK what you get for €9.90 is a kebab mixed or not, with chips, salad on a seperate plate as much as you like.
I can really recommend this place as I like my kebabs and this was like having one from home. Well worth a visit.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (348)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Didn't set out to eat Turkish but this place was busy when we walked past and the food smelled good. At first sight we thought it was a fast food/takeaway with some basic seating on the pavement outside but later discovered it had tables upstairs. The food was delicious - the best falafel I have ever tasted - cooked to order and delivered to the table promptly, hot from the grill. The choice of salads and dressings was good and prices very reasonable. We would have eaten here again if we had been staying longer.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and I ate at Moo’s last night . Pleased to find it slightly outside of the tourist centre strip in Sliema . Sat outside, ordered at table , chose from a wide selection of salad accompaniments at the counter . Team were really helpful and it was lovely to see a regular/ neighbourhood feel to clientele . Food was served rapidly and was fresh, well presented , and flavourful . We especially liked the bean salad and also the Tzatziki accompaniments . Highly recommend a meal here !

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very good lamb and chicken mixed wrap. Huge portion with a wide choice of salads. Also for desert they are offering some clasic turkish candies.For now, my number 1 kebab place! Will visit again for sure.

Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

We stopped here after a trip to Valletta the food was lovely. I had the lamb Adam and was amazed at the amount of food that came out. It included 2 kebabs, rice, couscous, red cabbage, salad, 3 different sauces and a beautiful bread. I also had the fried zucchini as a side, but was huge and a little greasy but tasty too.

There were a couple of mistakes made with two of the kebabs, my boyfriend asked for a chicken kebab with chili sauce and got a chicken and donner kebab with no sauce.

A friend ordered a mixed kebab with chili sauce and no salad in a pitta and received a plate of chicken and donner meat. He had to ask 3 times for the pitta.

Another friend had the stuffed vine leaves which she loved and the falafel salad which was tasty but she felt wasn't worth the money.