This is a great little boutique hotel that you can walk to Playa Carrillo from. Great value overall. The rooms are clean, plenty of hot water and water pressure in the shower. Beds are comfortable and there is air conditioning. Service is awesome as Dennis the owner will try and take care of anything you ask, literally. Good food for dinner and a nice little breakfast provided. But again, for me it was being able to walk to Playa Carrillo, which is my favorite beach in Costa Rica. No development on the beach at all, so you need to drive or walk there. A little hill coming back, but no issue. Pura Vida.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family oriented hotel, welcoming singles, couples, wedding parties, families, children, and handicap guests. Being a small hotel of 7 rooms we offer a warm family atmosphere with the added bonus of having the amenities of the larger hotels. In 2007 we accomplished a total remodel including all guestrooms with European tiles and exotic Mahogany and Cedar woods throughout. The hotel also features the addition of a new custom pool and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Esperanza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperanza Hotel Playa Samara
- Hotel Esperanza Guanacaste, Costa Rica