My Husband and I had a wonderful stay at Hotel Esperanza. Our room was very clean with a rich, Bombay type decor. The showers were hot and had plenty of pressure. A delicious complimentary breakfast consisting of fresh fruit, eggs, French toast, and the best gallo pinto around was also offered with our stay. The pool at the hotel was great for cooling off and relaxing. A short 5 minute walk from the hotel is Playa Carrillo - a pristine, beautiful beach perfect for swimming. Above all, the hospitality is what will keep us returning to this little hotel. Dennis (Owner) and Annie (Hotel Keeper) were beyond warm and welcoming and were always willing to do whatever they could to make our trip as special as possible. I would highly recommend staying here.
Wendy & Kevin Jones
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family oriented hotel, welcoming singles, couples, wedding parties, families, children, and handicap guests. Being a small hotel of 7 rooms we offer a warm family atmosphere with the added bonus of having the amenities of the larger hotels. In 2007 we accomplished a total remodel including all guestrooms with European tiles and exotic Mahogany and Cedar woods throughout. The hotel also features the addition of a new custom pool and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Hotel Esperanza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperanza Hotel Playa Samara
- Hotel Esperanza Guanacaste, Costa Rica