we had an ok couple of rooms, connecting door.... nothing fancy...however we didn't spend much time in them.....we only had the breakfast included in the room, had lunch and dinner on the road.. and just came to sleep. They have new rooms too. There is so many beautiful beaches at short driving distance. Carrillo which is the beach in front of the hotel is amazing...completely undeveloped, the owners don't want to sell small peaces of land...they want to sell it all!!!! we found out from the lady that sells snow cones!!!! Dona Carmen!!! she owns 100 acres....rides her four wheeler everyday down the mountain to sell snow cones... what a live!!!! so it is a simple, clean place with amazing views worth the $...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guanamar is a three star family hotel in Playa Carrillo Costa Rica in Guanacaste province which has been operating for the last 25 years in the North Pacific coast of Costa Rica, near the warm waters of Pacific ocean.It just 2 miles from Playa Samara. The hotel is surrounded by the rich and exuberant flora and fauna typical from the area. Guanamar is perfectly situated on the hill top at the southern end of the bay, inviting guests to enjoy the spectacular panoramic views and sunsets. Guanamar is located close to samara beach hotels (4miles) and just 1 mile from local airport (samara airport). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Guanamar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guanamar Hotel Playa Carrillo
- Hotel Guanamar Guanacaste, Costa Rica