Vistiors should be reminded that this hotel is built on a hill side. If you are not in the best of shape, you should be warned that some of the best Ocean View rooms will require a considerable amount of stair climbing at times, just to get to the bar and food.
Stayed there 7 nights, while customer service was indeed excellent. Food was good on some days and not so good on others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guanamar is a three star family hotel in Playa Carrillo Costa Rica in Guanacaste province which has been operating for the last 25 years in the North Pacific coast of Costa Rica, near the warm waters of Pacific ocean.It just 2 miles from Playa Samara. The hotel is surrounded by the rich and exuberant flora and fauna typical from the area. Guanamar is perfectly situated on the hill top at the southern end of the bay, inviting guests to enjoy the spectacular panoramic views and sunsets. Guanamar is located close to samara beach hotels (4miles) and just 1 mile from local airport (samara airport). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel Guanamar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guanamar Hotel Playa Carrillo
- Hotel Guanamar Guanacaste, Costa Rica